Skip to product information
With accurate names and numbers, each of these detailed cars perfectly matches their corresponding sets. StationSounds Diners bring model railroading realism to a whole new level. Listen for the "clickety-clack" of the cars riding on the rails, additional braking sounds, arrival/departure announcements and even en route dining reservation calls. Each StationSounds car features custom recordings for that particular train. You can create unique dialog and sound effects for an entire rail journey using a few simple commands from your TMCC CAB-1 Remote Controller or conventional transformer.
- Two coaches
- All-new die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tab
- All-new 18" extruded aluminum bodies with flush fitting windows
- All-new operating end vestibules with flexible diaphragms
- All-new separately applied metal roof vents and grab handle details
- All-new metal underframe detailing
- Opening end doors
- Metal frames
- Authentically detailed and painted interiors
- Interior lighting with ON/OFF control
- Passenger and train crew figures
This is an estate sale item, still new in box.
Please note that we do not offer returns on estate sale items.