Setting the standard in the industry for years, the Losi¬†1969 Camaro Drag Car is the most competitive No Prep Drag Racing Ready-to-Run. With the popularity of No Prep Drag Racing exploding, Losi has once again taken it to the next level with a truly innovative design and the quality workmanship drivers expect. The 69 Camaro has been carefully crafted to give a classic look while still fitting into the rules and regulations set by the No-Prep Drag Racing scene. It has all the advantages of an aluminum chassis such as electronics protection, side impact guards, and a clean wire management system with plenty of 22S option parts. It's designed with racers in mind with many outstanding features including officially licensed Mickey Thompson tires, limited travel oil filled front and rear shocks, low center of gravity rear shock tower, extended body mounts, optional heavy duty sway bar, adjustable weight front bumper, elevated transmission, adjustable turnbuckles, and a fully adjustable wheelie bar. You get an all-metal gear transmission for concrete dependability along with a Spektrum¬†SLT3 transmitter and dual protocol receiver, Spektrum Firma¬†100 amp Smart ESC, and Spektrum Firma 6500kv brushless motor. From its unmistakable body, to rapid handling, everything about the Losi 1969 Camaro Drag Car is ready to provide racing thrills like nothing else.
- Spektrum¬†Firma¬†100 Amp Smart ESC
- Spektrum Firma 6500kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum SLT3 Transmitter and Dual Protocol Receiver
- All new 22S aluminum chassis
- Officially Licensed 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Body
- Officially Licensed Summit Racing Trim Scheme (Available on the T1 version)
- LED Lights
- Mickey Thompson branded Large Rear Drag Racing Slicks
- Mickey Thompson branded Low Drag, Front Tires
- All Metal Gear Transmission
- Elastomer Battery Straps
- Full Adjustable Wheelie Bar
- Aluminum Option Parts Available
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.