The Diamond T 968 was a cargo truck based on a 4-ton 6x6 chassis, powered with a Hercules RXC 6-cylinder gas engine and equipped with a 5-speed overdrive transmission and a direct and under drive transfer. It was manufactured from 1940 until 1945. From 1943 most were fitted with an open cab. Roughly 9000 were produced and they were generally used for cargo and personnel transport, as well as an artillery prime mover. These vehicles were also supplied to the Allied countries through the Lend-Lease Act and after WWII large numbers were still in use in various countries for many years.
Please see the paint guide for the manufacturer's suggested colors.