Messerschmitt Bf 109 was a German fighter aircraft, which was the standard fighter aircraft of the Luftwaffe just before World War II and during it, together with the Focke-Wulf Fw 190, formed the backbone of the Luftwaffe fighter forces.
Version Bf 109 G-10 was a partial reconstruction of the G-Series machines and partly completely newly built aircraft produced in October 1944 to March 1945. This version was developed exclusively by Erla and is sometimes referred to as "Bastard flugzeuge" Powered by DB 605 D engines. or DB 605 ASM On some machines, the MG 151/20 cannon was replaced by the MK 108 cannon caliber 30 mm. About 2600 pieces were produced.