Take high-speed street bashing performance to another level with the 1/7 scale ARRMA INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD RTR. Capable of 80+ MPH speeds out of the box over on-road, dirt, and oval tracks, it now includes a handbrake and Spektrum Smart electronics.
- Spektrum¬†3-Channel DX3¬†2.4GHz DSMR¬†radio and SR6110AT Receiver with AVC¬†(Active Vehicle Control)
- Compatible with Spektrum¬†Dashboard¬†app for iOS or Android
- ARRMA¬†ADS-15M Waterproof* Steering Servo
- Spektrum¬†SPMS650 Waterproof* Brake Servo
- Spektrum¬†Firma¬†150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum¬†Firma¬†4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with Safe-D pinion gears
- New electronics module
- New mechanical handbrake feature
- Fresh street body look with matte gloss effect designs
- Tunable wing for customizing the downforce
- Full-width front splitter balances downforce distribution
- Rear diffuser increases downforce and grip for cornering faster and with confidence
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis
- Center brace for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with durable steel driveshafts throughout
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Rubber-shielded bearings
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Updated internal gears with new tooth profile for increased strength
- Lower internal gear ratio to reduce the center line transmission RPM, reducing center drive shaft resonance and increasing drivetrain durability
- Oil-filled, adjustable, anodized aluminum shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Waterproof* receiver box
- Large battery trays
- 5-spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs
- dBoots¬†Hoons¬†all-road tires
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
The ready-to-run INFRACTION¬†6S BLX 4WD 1/7 scale truck tops off a tough and powerful ARRMA¬†brushless platform with stunning style ‚Ǩ‚Äù ideal for intermediate-level drivers who are eager to experience street bashing at 80+ MPH speeds (achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo and the included speed pinion gear). Its Spektrum¬†DX3¬†radio and Smart brushless power system components provide real-time telemetry that also helps you reach and maintain maximum performance.
Another feature new to the INFRACTION¬†6S BLX 4WD is a handbrake. The chassis includes a module for a rear vented disc brake and a powerful Spektrum¬†SPMS650 brake servo. You control the handbrake from a convenient switch on the DX3¬†transmitter for thrilling drifting, "hooning" and stunt action.
With its 4X4 traction, you can run the INFRACTION¬†6S BLX 4WD on all roads, in all conditions ‚Ǩ‚Äù over loose gravel, asphalt, smooth dirt, and short grass, in the sun, rain, and ice ‚Ǩ‚Äù while enjoying fresh RESTO MOD looks. The street body arrives factory-finished with new matte gloss effect designs. The included tunable wing lets you customize the downforce just the way you want it.
To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis includes a full-width front splitter that balances downforce distribution. A rear diffuser increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with confidence. Mounted on realistic 5-spoke wheels, the four dBoots¬†Hoons¬†all-road tires keep their grip on the surface to pour on speed or stop on a dime.
Underneath those streamlined Street Bash looks is a chassis which proves to the world, once again, that ARRMA¬†builds the most durable bashers. The 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis houses a heavy-duty drivetrain with steel driveshafts, plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. Updated internal gears feature a new tooth profile for increased strength. A lower internal gear ratio reduces the center line transmission RPM, reducing the center drive shaft resonance and increasing drivetrain durability. Chassis toughness is reinforced with a center brace. Bearings are rubber-shielded, and the adjustable, oil-filled, anodized aluminum shocks are mounted on strong, black-anodized aluminum shock towers.
ARRMA¬†has equipped the ready-to-run INFRACTION¬†6S BLX 4WD with the 3-channel Spektrum¬†DX3¬†radio and an SR6110AT receiver featuring AVC¬†(Active Vehicle Control) technology for high-speed stability. A convenient voltage level indicator is built into the transmitter which lets you easily track on-board Smart battery power. The vehicle's brushless power system also features Spektrum¬†Firma¬†Smart components, so it's easy to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM. Just download the Spektrum¬†Dashboard¬†app for iOS or Android, available for free at the App Store or Google Play.
STUNNING NEW BODY PRINTS
Two new striking color schemes to choose between. Which one will you pick?
dBoots HOONS tires designed for extreme all-road action. Classic 5-spoke wheels.
FULLY INTEGRATED AERO
Integrated chassis and diffuser for slick underside airflow
Front bumper protection and aerodynamic splitter
Innovative ARRMA design - mechanical rear brake operated by a thumb switch on the transmitter
SPEKTRUM BRAKE SERVO
The included center driveshaft high-speed support set prevents vibrations and increases drivetrain durability
Tough A-arms and drivetrain components that keep you bashing for longer
CAPTURED & SEALED
Captured ball ends that will never pop off and hub nut o-rings.
Input gears are keyed to the drive cups composite sleeves to fortify the retention of the drive cup set screw
HAVING IT LARGE
Large battery trays allow you to fit up to 7.09" (180mm) x 2.17" (55mm) x 2.76" (70mm) size batteries
ARRMA ADS-15M SERVO
- Strong, metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof, dustproof case
- 25 tooth output spline
- Torque: 14kg-cm (194oz-in) @6V
- Speed: 0.16sec/60deg @6V
- Dimensions: 40x38x20mm (industry standard size)
SPEKTRUM FIRMA ESC
- Waterproof, dustproof design
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S, & 6S compatible)
- Spektrum Smart Technology
- Fitted with reliable IC5 connectors (EC5 compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High Quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut-off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch, brake, BEC, LVC sensitivity, reverse speed, and motor timing settings
SPEKTRUM FIRMA MOTOR
- 2050Kv 4074 size 6S brushless motor
- Beautifully etched aluminum can
- 4-pole construction for smooth, consistent power
- 4mm gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Black anodized aluminum motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Groove at the end of the motor shaft allows the installation of a pinion retaining E-clip
SPEKTRUM DX3 RADIO & SR6110AT AVC RECEIVER
- Ergonomic steering wheel for precise control
- On-the-fly adjustable AVC gain for personalized handling
- Lightweight and ergonomic design for long bashing
- 3 channel radio system
- 2.4GHz connection built around DSMR technology
- Full-range telemetry capabilities
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.