Skip to product information
When you need to railroads to cross paths slightly then this Atlas #574 HO 30-Degree Crossing Code 83 is perfect. Get those HO Scale passengers right where they need to be at just the right angle. HO Scale Code 83 30åÁ Snap-Track Crossingwith Nickel Silver Rail.
- Nickel silver rails.
- Brown molded railroad ties with wood grain detail.
- The code of a piece of track is the height of the rail in thousandths of an inch, and is more to scale than code 100 track.
- Brass rail joiners are included.
- Holes in the ties allow you to tack down for added stability on your layout.
- Can be used with code 100 track by using Atlas' transition joiners.
- May be used as either a Snap Crossing or Custom Line Crossing.