Skip to product information
When 30-degrees isn't enough this Atlas #576 HO 60-Degree Crossing Code 83 when get you right where you need to be. Hobby railroading is fun because of things like this. HO ScaleCode 83 60åÁ Snap-Track Crossing with Nickel Silver Rail.
- Nickel silver rails.
- Brown molded railroad ties with wood grain detail.
- More to scale than code 100 track.
- Brass rail joiners are included.
- Holes in the ties allow you to tack down for added stability on your layout.
- Can be used with code 100 track by using Atlas Transition Joiners (ATLU0551 or ATLU0552).
- This crossing may be used as either a Snap Crossing or Custom Line Crossing when following plans from the HO layout instruction books by Atlas.