Skip to product information
When you can't turn left you must make a Right Hand Remote Turnout E-Z Track w/Nickel Silver Rail & Gray Roadbed by Bachmann. / HO Scale. This is Bachmann's HO Nickel Silver Right Hand Remote Switch E-Z Track with Wires and Gray Roadbed.
- Quick and easy track assembly
- Nickel silver rails with gray roadbed
- Wood grain black plastic ties
- Snaps together and stays together
- Operates on floors, tables and carpets
- No screws, nails or special tools needed for assembly
- Manually switch the track your train is on
INCLUDES:One Right Hand Remote Switch E-Z Track REQUIRES: HO Scale E-Z Track Phillips Screwdriver Adult Supervision
SPECS:Scale: HO 1:87 Approx. Straight Length: 9" (22.9cm) Approx. Curve Length: 10-7/8" (27.6cm)
COMMENTS:Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger Note: All analog turnouts (non-DCC) require AC accessory power supply for operation. The Power Pack and Speed Controller included in our N/HO/On30 train sets (also available separately BACU9552) is equipped with AC accessory terminals.
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.