Great Northern 2577 Class S-2 4-8-4 with Sound by Broadway Limited Imports 5644
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Great Northern 2577 (green, black, Tuscan, Rocky Logo)
Class S-2 4-8-4 with Vestibule Cab - Sound and DCC - Paragon3
Broadway Limited Imports#5644This Broadway Limited Great Northern Class S-2 4-8-4 with Vestibule Cab steam locomotive is based on the big Northerns used to haul trains across the GN's mainline on the Montana and Spokane Divisions. This brass-hybrid locomotive features a combination of etched brass shell components, cast-brass details for fine detail, and a die-cast chassis for smooth, reliable operation. It has full Paragon3 sound and DCC for realistic sound and motor control. The Paragon3 sound system works with all Broadway Limited Rolling Thunder(TM) advanced sound systems. Other features include a smooth-running flywheel-equipped drive, synchronized puffing smoke, installed engineer and fireman figures, directional lighting, traction tires for great pulling power and magnetic knuckle couplers. This HO Scale Class S-2 4-8-4 features the Vestibule-style Cab and can be operated on all DCC systems as well as on standard DC railroads (with limited sound functionality). This model has wheels profiled to operate on Code 83 and larger rail and curves of 22" radius or larger.
- NEW Paragon3 Sound & Operation System FEATURING ROLLING THUNDER with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Factory Installed Engineer / Fireman Figures
- Synchronized Puffing Smoke with each Chuff
- Variable Puffing Smoke Intensity and Timing
- Locomotive Composition: Brass body with Die Cast Chassis
- Tender Composition: Brass body with Die Cast Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 83 and 100 Rail
- Equipped with Traction Tires
- Minimum Operating Radius: 22 in or greater