The Traxxas Drag Slash 1/10 2WD RTR No Prep Truck has been engineered with some innovative features that make it a great option for racers of any level. The Pro Series Magnum 272R gearbox and heavy duty drivetrain was engineered to handle the torque of a high power system, while the included Velineon 3S power system provides the muscle to lay down fast passes right out of the box. The exclusive TSM Drag Mode functionality and Trans Brake equipped TQi transmitter provides a unique driving experience that is not available in any other model‚Ǩ‚Äùand the Drag Slash does it topped off with a super scale Chevy C10 body, creating a no prep rig built the Traxxas way.
Pro-Series Magnum 272R Transmission: The Magnum 272R transmission is built for hard-hitting torque. The 272R features a blue-anodized aluminum motor plate, all-metal gears, and a sealed silicone-filled 4-gear differential tuned specifically for drag racing with 500K heavy-weight diff fluid.
TSM with Drag Race Mode: It's easy to drive like a pro with Traxxas Stability Management. TSM makes racing more fun by allowing the driver to experience the fastest possible straight line acceleration with incredible stability and precise control. After you cross the finish line, TSM dramatically improves braking performance and helps prevent spin outs.
Traxxas Trans Brake: Think you're quick on the trigger? This is quicker. Hold the TQi transmitter's Trans Brake Switch and set the throttle at the starting line ‚Ǩ‚Äú when the flag drops, release the switch for the quickest launch every time.
Ultimate Traction - Precision Control: Scale realism meets engineered performance. Ultra-wide Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks feature an innovative carcass design and molded high-density foam inserts for massive traction off the line and down the track.
Innovation: Traxxas combines legendary Slash durability with the latest high-tech features to create a world-class drag racer. Wrapped in a beautiful fully-detailed Chevrolet C10 body, the result is nothing short of perfection.
Details: Look beneath the striking C10 body to reveal the design details that make Drag Slash the Quickest on the Street. Traxxas examined every detail in order to create a dynamic, high-tech truck that's as fast on the strip as it is fun to drive.
- Length (with wheelie bar): 29.7 inches (754mm)
- Length (body only): 22.6 inches (574mm)
- Front Track: 9.3 inches (236mm)
- Rear Track: 8 inches (205mm)
- Width: 11 inches (279mm)
- Weight: 5.23 lbs
- Height: 7.7 inches (196mm)
- Wheelbase (at ride-height): 12.9 inches (327mm)
- Shocks: Long (front and rear)
- Tire Diameter (front): 3.35 inches (85mm)
- Tire Diameter (rear): 4.13 inches (105mm)
- Tire Width (front): 1.04 inches (27mm)
- Tire Width (rear): 2.25 inches (57mm)
- Wheel Diameter (front): 2.2 inches (56mm)
- Wheel Diameter (rear): 2.2/3.0 inches (56mm/76mm)
- Speed Control: VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Velineon 3500Kv Motor (10-Turn)
- Transmission: Pro-Series Magnum 272R
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.82:1
- Differential Type: Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 48
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Brake Type: Trans Brake, Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz 3-Channel
- Servo: #2075 High Torque Waterproof
- Skill Level: 4
- Battery Tray: 165mm x 50mm x 23mm/25mm