Model railroading hobbiest need this HO Scale 9" Rerailer Straight E-Z Track w/Nickel Silver Rail & Gray Roadbed by Bachmann to complete their layouts. This rerailer is designed to correct derailments that sometimes occur during normal railroad operations. It can also be used to help properly align wheels on the track when assembling a train for operation.
If you want to use the rerailer to help place cars on the track, you should install it so that it is easily accessible. Otherwise, it should be installed after a difficult section of track where derailments may occur.
- Quick and easy track assembly.
- Nickel silver rails with gray roadbed.
- Wood grain black plastic ties.
- Snaps together and stays together.
- Operates on floors, tables and carpets.
- No screws, nails or special tools needed for assembly.
- This straight piece will easily put your train cars back on track.
Two 9" Straight Rerailer: HO Scale E-Z Track
Scale: HO 1:87 Approx. Length: 9" (22.8cm)
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.