Exciting Features for less than $20! Digitrax LocoMotion¨System-Your locomotives look like the real thing. The Digitrax LocoMotion¨System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- FX3Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control: Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control. Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
- FX3& Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction, F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Digitrax Easy Connect 9 Pin Plug design makes installation quick and easy.
- Transponder ID Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout
- Compatible with digital surround sound systems
- All Mode Programming
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & Universal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing
- DCC Compatible
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant
Note: DH123 Series decoders do not have Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF)