Waterlilies (1000 Panoramic Piece) Puzzle by EuroGraphics 6010-4366
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EuroGraphics Waterlilies 1000-Piece Puzzle Product Item #: 6010-4366
- Box size: 5" x 14" x 3.5". Finished Puzzle Size: 13" x 39".
- Claude Monet (1840 1926), was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature. Monet's Irises are lesser known than his waterlilies - but just as beautiful. Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.