#12 Mini Curved Replacement Blade by Excel 20012
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This knife is best utilized for the following: Precision cutting, trimming, and stripping of paper, Foamcore plastic, Wood, Cloth, Film, Model making, Clay carving, and Pumpkin carving. Made in the USA Product Item #: 20012
- Made from carbon steel
- The Excel Blades #12 Mini Curved Edge Blade is the perfect blade for all general-purpose hobbies. The blade is coated with a thin layer of oil for rust protection. This versatile replacement blade fit with all standard light and medium duty craft knives including the Xacto Knife.
- Used with: paper, card-stock, stencils, film, photographs, tape, plastic, cork, wood, vinyl, cloth, leather, cardboard, foam boards and most other light-weight crafting.
- Used for: carving, slicing or trimming plastic, wood, cork, paper, wax, clay, stone, leather, paper, rubber, foam, pumpkin carving, and more.
- Used by: hobbyist, wood carvers, metal workers, stone masonry, architects, costume designers, crafters, contractors, designers, and carpenters.
- Available in 5 pcs.
- Fits with: K1 / K3 / K17 / K18 / K26 / K30
- L €“ 0.980/ H €“ 0.250/ E €“ 0.959/ S €“ 0.250/ T €“ 0.020
- Made in the USA