Skip to product information
These high quality, colorful, and beautifully detailed Koi Fish Windsocks are a great way to add a splash of color and fun to any outdoor decor. Hanging Koinobori windsocks is an Asian tradition to celebrate Children’s Day. Each color and size represents various family members. The celebration is held in May but many people celebrate the tradition all year long.
- Weather-resistant polyester fabric
- The plastic hoop maintains an opening at the mouth
- Colorful dye-sublimated printed design
- No assembly required
- String bridle with attached snap swivel for easy hanging
- Dimensions: 6.5" W x 24" H x 3" D
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.