Skip to product information
- EuroGraphics Girl with the Pearl Earring by Jan Vermeer de Delft 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- The artwork is often referred to as the Dutch Mona Lisa. It is sometimes wrongly believed that Johannes Vermeer became close with a fictional servant named Griet, whom he hires as an assistant and has to sit for him as a painting model while wearing one of his wife's pearl earrings.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.