1966 Chevy II Nova, 1 Piece Body by JConcepts 0398
This 1966 Chevy II Nova shows off an extensive restyle based in part on the Super Nova concept vehicle. In general, proportions are squared up, and features include a bold grille and semi-fastback roofline highlight the shape. "Humped" fenders in an angular rear-end were reminiscent of other Chevrolets from the era of style.
Details:To bring this Street Eliminator body to market, JConcepts worked with Chevrolet to maintain its heritage, while also including options to bring out the street racer appeal. The main shell is comprised of a 1-piece design so drivers can more easily mount and finish this beauty of yesteryear. The front-end shows off the single headlight style with deep recessed sections along the grille, and front bumper to faithfully replicate the original. In addition, the design team added a sectional rear wing to the project to bring the drag racing inspiration to life. The two-piece rear wing is trunk mounted with a lower support and upper wing, with high-speed stabilizing ribs for added performance. Included in each body set is a 1966 Chevy Nova II decal sheet, rear wing option including lower support and upper wing spoiler, and the paint mask for all windows.
- 1966 Chevy II Nova faithful representation
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Decal sheet with Chevy, Nova, Super Street and JConcepts badges.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts.
- Wheelbase: 12.75:
- Inner Dimension Front: 10.75"
- Inner Dimension Rear: 11"