The Fairey Flycatcher was a British single-seat biplane fighter aircraft made by Fairey Aviation Company which servedin the period 1923 to 1934. The Flycatcher was a remarkable design for its time and was one of the earliest aircraftspecifically designed for operation from aircraft carriers ‘ flying from all the British carriers of its era. Very popularwith pilots, they were easy to fly and very maneuverable. It was in the Flycatchers that the Fleet Air Arm developed thecombat tactics used in the Second World War.
- 2 COMPLETEBIPLANE KITS!
- 7 WINGSPAN
- AUTHENTIC DECALSWITH 2 VARIANTSFOR EACH PLANE
- DETAILED PILOTFIGURES
- RIGGING WIREINCLUDED
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in black and clear
- Detailed landing gear
- 2 detailed pilots
- Optional pylon and slipper drop tanks
- Ground handling cart included
- "Pogo" struts
- Waterslide decals for 5 variants
- Illustrated instructions