Give kids an adventure to remember as they build a LEGO® Technic™ toy version of NASA’s Mars Perseverance Rover (42158). This building project is perfect for kids with a passion for science and technology and comes with an augmented reality app experience that lets them learn more about the environment on Mars and the rover’s mission.
A voyage to Mars
This model toy is packed with features that help kids learn more about the challenges facing the NASA Perseverance Rover and its companion helicopter Ingenuity. The rover features 360° steering and a movable arm, plus fully articulated suspension that lets the vehicle maintain traction on all 6 wheels across uneven surfaces. Other buildable details include a power unit, antennae, cameras and scientific instruments.
Let the LEGO Builder app guide your youngster on an intuitive building adventure, allowing them to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
- Feed a passion for science and technology – Kids aged 10+ can learn more about the challenges of space exploration with this LEGO® Technic™ NASA Mars Rover Perseverance (42158) model toy
- Conduct a test flight – This set includes a buildable toy version of NASA’s Ingenuity helicopter, which accompanied the Perseverance Rover and was used to test powered flight on Mars
- AR brings the mission to life – The accompanying augmented reality app experience lets kids dive into the details of the rover and its mission
- Explore the functions – Features 360° steering, movable arms and fully articulated suspension that lets the vehicle travel across uneven surfaces, plus buildable scientific instruments
- A gift for kids aged 10+ – This Mars Perseverance Rover toy set makes a gift idea for kids with a passion for space exploration or science and technology projects
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ building set measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 12.5 in. (32 cm) long and 9 in. (23 cm)wide
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- An introduction to engineering – LEGO® Technic™ buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards