Hugging Arielle Floor (24 Piece) Puzzle by Ravensburger 5468
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Assemble 24-pieces to see sweet Ariel hugging her best buddy Flounder in this wonderful, underwater scene filled with fish, friends, and fun. Ages 3 and up Product Item #: 5468
Ravensburger has the perfect puzzle for your pint-sized puzzler!Introduce your pre-schooler to the joys of puzzling with a super-sized, 24-piece Floor Puzzle from Ravensburger! With a wide range of characters and age-appropriate image to choose from, we've got something for everyone. Assemble 24 pieces to reveal a bustling port city en route to their long weekend vacations. Ravensburger's 24 piece Floor Puzzle's oversized, durable pieces, are designed for small hands and display a portion of the image clearly on each piece to guarantee your three year old will be puzzling on their own in no time! Puzzling is the perfect way to spend time together, building relationships and making memories that last a lifetime. Puzzling also develops fine-motor skills, hand-eye coordination, memory, focus, and concentration skills. Building confidence one piece at a time! Plus, it's a great way to provide unplugged play into your child's day. Ravensburger puzzles are designed to be a positive experience. Following with tradition, our puzzle dies are completely hand made from the grid design to the bending and forming of our steel tools; creating a perfect interlocking fit with no tearing or dust. No two pieces are ever the same shape! Extra-thick cardboard pieces mean your puzzle will last for years and our fine, linen-structured paper eliminates glare so you can really see the details. Ravensburger, bringing families together since 1891.
- JUMBO PUZZLE SIZE: 3 ft. x 2 ft. when assembled
- EASY CLEAN SURFACE: Puzzles Pieces are laminated on both sides and easy to wipe off.
- EXTRA-THICK AND EXTRA LARGE PUZZLE PIECES: 24 puzzle pieces. Durable and easy to handle for little hands.
- Piecing together various shapes and sizes to discover a bigger picture helps support a child's brain development.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, development of fine motor skills, shape recognition, memory and problem-solving skills.