The Traxxas Slash 4X4 RTR 4WD Brushed Short Course Truck has been designed for durability, performance and fun. Outfitted with the powerful Titan 12T 550 motor and bulletproof reliability of the XL-5 electronic speed control, the Slash takes on any high-flying, fender-banging, adventure you can throw at it. Waterproof electronics keep the fun going through wet weather conditions and LED lighting extends your driving fun after dark. Grab your transmitter, rip some 4-wheel roost, and discover why nothing else is built like a Slash.
The Slash uses the proven, modular tub chassis with fully independent suspension. Full time 4WD starts at with the powerful Titan 12T 550 motor and moves through the Traxxas Torque Control Slipper Clutch. A Molded center driveshaft delivers the power from the slipper to the front fluid differential. Heavy duty driveshafts front and rear are used for extreme reliability. Only nine screws hold the modular system together for easy maintenance or repairs. A Traxxas 4-amp DC charger and Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery are included for out of the box performance.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
- Factory-installed front and rear LED lights
- ProGraphix paint
- 4-amp DC Peak-Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 3000mAh 8.4V 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics all-weather, all-season RC excitement
- Titan 12-turn 550 motor
- XL-5 electronic speed control
- Sealed, steel-gear front and rear differentials
- Shaft-driven 4WD with heavy-duty axles
- Rugged modular composite frame
- 100% Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race
- (1) Traxxas Slash 4X4 RTR 4WD Brushed Short Course Truck
- (1) 7-cell 3000mAh 8.4V NiMH Battery
- (1) 4-amp DC Charger
- (4) AA Batteries