The Spektrum AR630 AS3X Telemetry Receiver is a DSM2 and DSMX capable receiver. Its compact footprint is designed to fit in a wide range of aircraft models including park flyers and larger sport models. The AR630 is a full range 6-channel receiver with built in AS3X and SAFE stabilization, which counters the effects of wind, turbulence and torque using 3-axis MEMS gyro and exclusive flight control software tuned by expert RC pilots. There is no delay in control response or limits on control throws. You’ll simply feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want.
The AR630 features fly-by range telemetry and a bind button that makes it easy to bind with no plugs necessary and offers both SmartSafe technology and Hold Last as well as preset failsafe types set through forward programming. The AR630 also features Smart Telemetry support.
- Antenna-less designed for easy installation, and increase performance
- Built in AS3X Stabilization System with SAFE flight envelope protection
- AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- Streamlined, end-pin design in a lightweight hard-case
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the need for bind plug
- DSMX protocol receiver with DSM2 backwards compatibility
- Fly-by range telemetry support
- Standard servo connectors
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.