You'll never have to set charge preferences for a Spektrum Smart battery until you want to. When a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery is connected to a Spektrum Smart charger, unique parameters and health of that Smart LiPo battery upload from the Smart memory microchip integrated into the battery. Through the charger, you can view and set preferences, such as charge rates, so that all you have to do to charge the pack every time is press the charger Start button. Smart technology takes care of the rest. Every Smart LiPo battery is factory assembled with the next-generation IC3 or IC5 output connector that's conveniently compatible with older devices equipped with robust EC3 and EC5 connectors. You can use Smart Batteries with older systems, but only when connected to a Spektrum Smart device will all the benefits of Smart technology become obvious.
- Spektrum Smart Technology Makes Charging and Maintaining Batteries Easy
- Integrated Microchip Stores Unique Parameters for Each Battery
- New IC3 and IC5 Connectors are Compatible with EC3 and EC5
- Save Time and Hassle, while Improving Battery Life
- Smart Discharge Allows Batteries to Automatically Discharge to a Safe Voltage
Spektrum Smart LiPo Batteries Store Unique Data, such as:
- Battery Brand
- Battery Type
- Battery Capacity
- Battery C Rating
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Charge/Discharge Cycles
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.