Skip to product information
IntroductionEquipped with innovative Smart Technology, the compact Spektrum S1100 AC Smart Charger with convenient, integrated power supply makes charging virtually any battery easier, faster, and safer than ever before. In addition to being compatible with the Spektrum Smart battery line, the S1100 supports all popular battery types including LiFe, LiIon, LiPo, LiHV, NiMH, NiCd and Pb.
- Spektrum Smart Technology provides unprecedented safety and convenience
- Smart Charge eliminates the worries of setting your charger parameters
- Automatically selects the correct charge settings for each Smart battery
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous Smart battery data
- Upgraded user interface adds more benefits to Smart technology
- Impressive 100W output power quickly replenishes your battery packs
- Charges up to 6S (22.2V) batteries
- High-speed processor delivers amazing speed and reliable performance
- High-visibility 2.4-inch color LCD screen
- High functioning touch-wheel interface
- Easy-to-navigate menus to change and save Smart parameters
- Smart Auto-Charging modes (Smart Charge / Smart Storage / Smart Discharge)
- Live charge time remaining clock
- High-efficiency cooling fan
- Compact, easily portable design with rounded edges to fit easily even on a busy workbench
- Updatable software
- Supports LiFe/LiIon/LiPo/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb battery types
OverviewThe S1100 AC Smart Charger quickly replenishes batteries with its impressive 100W power output. It also provides balancing and peak detection capabilities, and includes thermal, reverse polarity, short circuit, over current, and low input voltage protections. The charger's large, 2.4-inch color LCD display makes it easy to read charging parameters and Smart battery data from any angle. An upgraded touch wheel user interface simplifies menu navigation. When using the S1100 AC Smart Charger to charge a Spektrum Smart battery, the battery's type, cell count, charge current rate, and capacity are all set automatically. The charging process is simple: Just plug in your Smart battery. The correct charging parameters are sent from the battery's microchip memory through the IC3 connector's data wire to the charger. The S1100 AC Smart Charger begins correct, safe charging automatically following the battery's built-in parameters. Because the charger is backwards-compatible with older EC3 connectors, you can charge non-Smart batteries like you usually would. Spektrum S1100 AC Smart Charger firmware is updatable by connecting the charger to your PC through the USB port. Measuring a compact 4.4" long x 4.6" wide x 2.5" high (122 x 118 x 63 mm), the unit is easily portable and fits even on crowded workbenches.
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.