Kids can recreate the thrill of boat racing with this super-cool LEGO Technic Catamaran toy. Includes 404 pieces of creative building fun!
For the first time ever, this LEGO Technic model toy floats on water! So, sailing enthusiasts can learn while they play. See how the sails work. Or how the dagger boards maximize stability and how the rudder steers. With the classic 2-hull catamaran design, this model boat is a fantastic recreation of the real thing. Learn how to build and sail an awesome toy boat Build, rebuild, play display... There's so much for kids to discover with this LEGO engineering toy.
Have fun building the Catamaran inspired by real race boats. Then set it in the bathtub to recreate speed sailing adventures before rebuilding into a Race Power Boat. If you're looking for toy boats that really float, this set is a great choice.
Unique toys and immersive building experiences LEGO Technic sets are ideal for LEGO fans looking for a new challenge. They offer an advanced building experience for kids and adults who enjoy learning new engineering skills � or simply love to build.
- Take to the water with this racing Catamaran floating toy sailboat. Packed with realistic features, it includes 2 sails, 2 dagger boards and rudder.
- Ideal for developing engineering skills, this 2-in-1 model sailboat kit lets kids build, play and rebuild, giving an introduction to how boats really work.
- Master the tactics of a world-class speed-sailor. Angle the sails for the ultimate racing position. Raise and lower the 2 dagger boards to maximize stability. Then use the rudder to steer.
- Looking for the best gifts for a toy boat fan? This LEGO Technic Catamaran (42105) is a great choice. Designed for ages 8+, it's ideal for LEGO fans looking for a new challenge, or for anyone with a passion for sailing.
- At over 12 (32cm) long, 8 (22cm) wide and 17 (44cm) high (from the bottom of the rudder to the top of the mast), this model sailboat is made for easy handling in the bathtub.
- Who needs batteries when you've got sails? Certainly not this LEGO¨ Catamaran! It's powered by imagination, so no batteries are required.
- Get building straightaway with full instructions for the Catamaran in the box. Ready to build the Race Power Boat? You'll find extra instructions for this online.
- Young LEGO fans can discover a whole new world of building fun with LEGO Technicª plastic model kits. With cool vehicle designs and realistic functions, the action goes on long after the model is built.
- LEGO building bricks are designed to the highest industry standards. LEGO Technic building kits are consistent, compatible and connect easily every time.
- LEGO Technic pieces go through robust testing to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.