Skip to product information
- Small unassembled pieces molded in green and attached to sprue trees.
- Weaponry includes an M1 rifle w/ grenade launcher, an M1 rifle (Garand), an M1A1 sub-machine gun (Thompson), an M1 carbine, a
- BAR M1918A2 (Browning Automatic Rifle), and a grenade.
- Other accessories include a holster, a helmet, a canteen, a bayonet, plus two shovels and a meat can pouch.
- Figures include three riflemen, a ""second-in-command"" soldier, a bar gunner, and a squad leader.
- U.S. Army Assault Infantry soldiers are molded in highly animated acts of war, such as giving commands, crouching, or laying down.
- Detailed facial expressions.
- Box illustrations provide overall paint scheme.
- Figures are clothed in the M1941 or the M1943 field jacket and the correct style leggings for WWII Army personnel.