Perfect for a growing small town or county seat, the HO Scale Pella Depot kit from Cornerstone will be right at home on steam- or diesel-era layouts. Fancier stations like this were standard for communities that generated significant business or where there was competition from other railroads from the 1890s on. Detailed structure kit features realistic brickwork, curved eave brackets, simulated leaded glass transom windows and bell roof. Based on a Rock Island prototype at Pella, Iowa, that serves as a museum today, similar stations were used by many railroads. Pella Depot is one of many Cornerstone HO Scale railroad buildings.
- Classic brick passenger station - similar designs used by many railroads
- Fits 1890s to present
- Rock Island prototype now a museum at Pella, Iowa
- Authentic design with bell roof
- Printed signs, window shades and leaded glass for door transoms
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in three colors plus clear glazing
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.