A longtime favorite with modelers, the Black Widow was the foremost American night fighter in WWII. This huge, black, 38,000 lb. airplane is complete with removable nose, radar and engine cowling and has detailed cockpits and rotating top turret. Includes flight crew. Features: Detailed flight deck and exposable engine detail, waterslide decals.
• Markings included for two aircraft.
• 130 parts in Black and Clear with raised panel lines.
• Detailed engines, cowlings with removable panels, landing gear, and wheel wells.
• Cockpit contains floor instrument panels, pilot seats and controls; full rear cockpit with navigator/radio operator's positions.
• Detailed gun bay with 20mm cannon and flaps may be posed up or down.
• Optional external fuel tanks included for P-61B.