40' Steam Era Box Car - RIO GRANDE #68337 - HO Scale. This Steam Era Box Car from the 1930s-1950s features a prototypical paint scheme and is the perfect addition to your old-time railroad. Features include: Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics, Blackened machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours, Magnetically operated body-mounted E-Mate couplers, Blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings, Celcon trucks, and added weight for optimum tracking.
- Silver Series Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 6.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.4 in., W 1.7 in., H 3.4 in.
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.