JConcepts 1961 Corvair Lakewood Rock Crawler "Pre-Trimmed" Body. This is the luscious 1961 Chevrolet Corvair station wagon rock crawling body. The Lakewood has major undercuts, specifically to show off the front headlight and bezel detail that is maximized with dual headlights. A round front bumper blends into the fender work while allowing the use of many aftermarket bumpers. The rear section of the body tucks to the bottom cutline allowing space for the round rear bumper to flow right into the design. Rear taillights are double trouble, featuring a deep pull to separate them from the rear door and hatch. This factory pre-trimmed and edged body is packaged with a full array of decals including everything you need from Corvair logos, chrome trim, and suave grille down to license plates.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet
- Pre-trimmed for a quick paint and install process
- Fits a variety of crawler truck platforms
- Scale inspired body, cab, and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Pre-trimmed 1961 Corvair decal sheet