Skip to product information
- A plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the Ford F-100, one of the popular American pickup trucks, on a 1/25 scale.
- Modeled the 1966 F-100. The total length of the finished product is about 20 cm. The square design of the cab is sharply reproduced to the details.
- The rear door panel of the loading platform is also reproduced with separate parts.
- The front grille, bumper, wheel cap, etc. are set with plated parts. Enhances the finished atmosphere.
- Of course, the interior is reproduced in detail, including the seats, door linings, and dashboard.
- The engine is modeled on a 352CID V8 engine. Auxiliary equipment is also reproduced, and it has a mechanical finish.
- The frame on which the engine is mounted will have the same layout as the actual vehicle, such as the rudder frame structure, front and rear suspension, and the four-wheel drive drive train.