The Spektrum AR20400T PowerSafe receiver is a feature-packed 20 channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Spektrum PowerSafe receivers are designed for models using numerous servos and accessories that draw excess current such as those found on giant-scale airplanes and jet models. They feature a robust power bus designed to manage high-current loads, as well as dual 13AWG battery input leads with IC3 connectors for use with larger battery packs. This makes it possible to support high-current systems straight through the receiver without the need for a separate power distribution system.
If you have a DSMX/DSM2 transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR20400T will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications such as aggressive 3D, IMAC, and Turbine airplanes. Each receiver includes 4 SRXL2 remote receivers that take full advantage of Spektrum MultiLink technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems, helping ensure a solid connection between you and your aircraft. As an added measure of safety, Spektrum designed the AR20400T receiver with a proprietary soft switch. Allowing servo current to be routed around the switch, so, should the switch fail for any reason, power to the system will not be interrupted.
A ground-breaking feature on the AR20400T PowerSafe Receiver is the built-in receiver battery energy sensors. Giving pilots added awareness of the load and mAh used by the servos, retracts, lights, etc. used by each battery. Each comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options.
- Patented PowerSafe redundancy system with dual 13 AWG battery leads with IC3 connectors. Perfect for power-hungry aircraft and high current servo applications drawing up to 35A (50A max burst)
- Forward programmable for easy adjustments to failsafe settings, servo frame rate settings, and more
- Micro USB port for easy product registration and firmware updates
- 12V capable for use with 12-volt servo applications (must be activated via Forward Programming)
- Integrated battery capacity monitor automatically reports the battery capacity used during flight and can reset automatically when fully charged batteries are installed
- Integrated Black Box telemetry log saves all telemetry data automatically when a Micro SD card is installed (Micro SD card not included)
- Integrated status LED provides helpful information during start-up, warnings, and mode indicators
- SRXL2 connectivity for easy, one-wire connection to supported devices
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need for modules, links, and wires
- Receiver pack energy & voltage sensor and flight log telemetry data available without the need for additional sensors
- Full range telemetry with an integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry without additional modules
- Included Soft Switch allows servo current to be routed around the switch, so if the switch fails for any reason, power to the system will not be interrupted.
- Rubber grommet hard mounts and minimalistic labeling helps produce the cleanest model setups
- Capable of high-speed 11ms frame rates
- Binding is easier than ever with four options to initiate the binding process
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors, and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Not compatible with Spektrum AS3000 Stabilization Module
- Not compatible with DSM2 AIRMOD JR Module (SPMMSJR720)
- (1) AR20400T 20 Channel PowerSafe Receiver
- (1) SPM4651T SRXL2 Remote Serial Telemetry Receiver
- (3) SPM9747 SRXL2 DSMS Remote Receivers
- (1) 9" SRXL2 Remote Receiver Extension
- (1) 12" SRXL2 Remote Receiver Extension
- (1) 24" SRXL2 Remote Receiver Extension
- (1) 36" SRXL2 Remote Receiver Extension
- (2) Battery IC3 Connectors
- (2) Charge Receptacles
- (1) Aircraft Telemetry Volt Sensor
- (1) Soft Switch
- (1) Instruction Manual
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.