- Spektrum Smart Technology Makes Charging and Maintaining Batteries Easy
- Automatic charging when paired with a Spektrum Smart Charger - insures safe and accurate charge parameters
- Internal Battery Temperature Monitor helps guarantee safe Charging and Discharging
- Integrated Microchip Stores Unique Parameters for Each Battery
- New IC3 and IC5 Connectors are Compatible with EC3 and EC5
- Save Time and Hassle, while Improving Battery Life
You’ll never have to set charge preferences for a Spektrum Smart battery until you want to. When a Spektrum Smart NiMH battery is connected to a Spektrum Smart charger, unique parameters and health of that Smart NiMH battery upload from the Smart memory microchip integrated into the battery. Through the charger, you can view and set preferences, such as charge rates, so that all you have to do to charge the pack every time is press the charger “Start” button. Smart technology takes care of the rest.
Every Smart NiMH battery is factory assembled with the next-generation IC3™ or IC5™ output connector that’s conveniently compatible with older devices equipped with robust EC3™ and EC5™ connectors. You can use Smart Batteries with older systems, but only when connected to a Spektrum Smart device will all the benefits of Smart technology become obvious.
SPEKTRUM SMART NIMH BATTERIES STORE UNIQUE DATA, SUCH AS:
- Battery Type
- Battery Capacity
- Battery C Rating
- Battery Temperature
- Charge/Discharge Cycles
Spektrum Smart NiMH batteries also maintain an error log including the number of over-heat, over-discharge and over-charge incidents which can be helpful data in assuring that the battery you’ve chosen is right for the application. A Smart Battery uploads its charge parameters to a Spektrum Smart Charger automatically making charging as simple as pressing the “Start” button. The charge rate of every Smart Battery is customizable, allowing you to take full advantage of packs with faster charge ratings.
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.