For years hot rodding was synonymous with pre-war Fords, but today many rod builders look beyond the blue oval when planning their next project. For example, this 1939 Chevrolet Master 85 Sedan Delivery is a perfect candidate for personalization with speed and custom equipment.
- Removable Hood And A Detailed 427-Cubic-Inch Chevy Big-Block V-8 Engine
- Set Of Five Barrels With Simulated Woodgrain Detail
- Opening Rear Door
- Molded In White, Brown, And Clear
- Chrome-Plated Parts And Black Cinyl Tires
- Optional Parts Include An Exterior Sun Visor, Fog Lamps, And Bench Seats For The Cargo Area