Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy is a two part, rapid curing, clear, general purpose epoxy. Better on rigid materials, this epoxy is useful for repairing cars, bikes, boats, golf clubs, skis and more. May also be used as a metal filler and to restore rotten wood. Only mix the amount of resin and hardener together that can be used within the handling time, and always mix equal portions of resin and hardener thoroughly together in order for the product to cure properly. You can add color pigment concentrate to epoxy after it has been thoroughly mixed, and you can also mix colored chalk with epoxy to repair enamel and china that has been nicked. Bonds metal, wood, glass, ceramic, concrete, stone, china, plastic, and fiberglass with a tensile strength of 1,500 PSI.
- Two-part, rapid curing, clear, general purpose epoxy
- Great for repairing cars, bikes, boats, golf clubs, skis and more
- 5 minute Handling time; 8-10 minute Set time; 1 hour Cure time
- Temperature Range: -40F to 200F
- Tensile strength: 1500 PSI