This classic 1/24-scale funny car kit features cutting-edge early-1970s technology including a state-of-the-art tubular funny car frame, a blown 426 HEMI engine, "zoomie" exhaust headers, and wrinkle-wall rear drag slicks. Revell was there and they clearly remember the glory days of funny cars, so they believe that you'll enjoy building Flashpoint. It's the new vintage-inspired hot rod that's ready to burn down the strip with its one-piece '70 Duster body, rooftop emergency lights, and a wild all-new fire-themed decal sheet.
- One-Piece Lift-Up 1970 Plymouth Duster Funny Car Body
- Easy-To-Assemble Fully Detailed Tube Frame
- Blown-And-Injected 426 HEMI Race Engine
- Soft Rubber Blower Drive Belt
- Big All-New Decal Sheet Featuring Metallic Gold Flashpoint Lettering
- Vintage-Style Emergency Light Bar With Loud Speaker
- Molded In White And Clear With Chrome Plated Parts And Black Vinyl Tires