Add luxury lounge space on your classic streamliner quickly and easily with this WalthersMainline HO Scale 85' Budd Observation! A common car on many trains, the trademark "boat tail" end of the car offered riders a receding view of the rails through wrap-around windows as they relaxed with their favorite beverages or snacks. Nicely detailed, affordably priced and built tough for years of dependable service, this car is based on fluted-side cars used my many North American railroads.
- Model passenger service in minutes at WalthersMainline prices!
- Based on streamlined cars used by many roads
- Eight authentic car types
- Operates on 18" or larger radius curves
- Correct prototype 85' length
- Tinted window glazing
- Fully assembled, ready for fun on your railroad
- Rugged construction for years of service
- Detailed body
- Full interior
- Correct 36" turned metal RP-25 wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- LED interior lights available separately
- Molded drill starter points for add-on wire grab irons (sold separately)