This authentic Walthers Cornerstone 90' Single-Track Railroad Deck Girder Bridge is typical of bridges used for decades on lines large and small. Railroad deck girder bridges are used in all kinds of arrangements across the continent. Use this kit as a stand-alone bridge supported by Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System bridge abutments or as part of a larger viaduct with piers, Steel Railroad Bridge Towers or Bridge Tower Bents. Once in place, add WalthersTrack Code 83 Bridge Track 948-83004 or other trackage of your choice (each sold separately). Kit parts come molded in dark gray plastic and feature simulated steel construction. As shown the 90' Single-Track Railroad Deck Girder Bridge measures: 12-7/16 x 1-3/16 x 1-1/2" 31.5 x 3 x 3.8cm.
- Part of the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System
- One of the most popular railroad bridge designs with unlimited overhead and side clearance for passing trains
- Fits steam, diesel and modern-eras
- Available in four common lengths to match prototype practice
- Build with open or ballasted deck
- Perfect as approach spans for bigger Cornerstone and other bridge kits
- Add to new or existing scenery with Single-Track Center Piers (933-4550) and Abutments (933-4551) available separately
- Use with WalthersTrack Code 83 Bridge Track (948-83004 both sold separately) plus flexible, sectional and hand-laid track or your own rail
- Detailed plastic parts molded in dark gray
- Use with Steel Bridge Towers and Bents
(both sold separately) to model a viaduct.