This detailed Atlas HO Scale Master Gold Alco HH600/660 is modeled after diesels built by the American Locomotive Company between 1931 and 1940. This model is based on post-1937 units. Several of these venerable workhorses are preserved in museums. This Atlas model features a five-pole, skew-wound motor with dual flywheels, directional LED lighting, Accumate(R) magnetic knuckle couplers, accurate decoration and roadname-appropriate body details. This sound-ready diesel comes equipped with a 21-pin DCC socket and speaker for easy decoder installation when you're ready. This Alco HH600/660 is one of many Atlas HO Scale locomotives.
- All new tooling
- Early Blunt truck with separate brake cylinders, molded coil spring detail (optional) and metal truck chains
- Separately-applied metal grab irons and lift rings
- Separately-applied fine scale handrails and stanchions, coupler cut lever and piping
- Directional lighting with golden-white LEDs
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- NMRA 21-pin plug for DCC