Planning your railroad, track diagrams, laying track, wiring your layout, and more!
Softcover, 2013, 8.5 x 11, 56 pages, over 75 illustrations consisting of two-color artwork, track diagrams, schematics, tables. HO Track Listing listing the products needed to build the layouts discussed in this neat book.
- Planning your model railroad with Atlas HO track products.
- All about Atlas track diagrams.
- Build your railroad on a sturdy foundation.
- Fundamentals of Atlas track products.
- Tracklaying with Atlas products.
- Layout Wiring -- The Atlas way.
- Eleven HO layout options, including simple ovals, out and back, plans for limited space, shelf layouts, multiple crossovers, expansion, and details that bring many possibilities to the fore, as well as other ideas that the modeler can pursue.
- Designing your own track plan.