If you're a truck fan who enjoys building detailed models, then the 1:32 scale Chevy Bison Semi Truck is for you! With a part count of 70 and a length of 248 mm, this kit is perfect for modelers 12 years and older who want to improve their model assembly skills.
This model is a faithful replica of the Chevy Bison, which was introduced in 1977. The vehicle featured a lightweight aluminum cab, fiberglass hood and a choice of diesel engines. Although Chevy withdrew from the heavy truck business in 1981, the Bison remains a symbol of American truck culture.
- Faithful replica of the Chevy Bison semi truck
- Easy to assemble 1:32 scale model
- Includes a selection of detailed parts such as sleeper box, wind deflector, running lights and air cleaner
- Chrome parts such as side mirrors and dual exhaust pipes
- Completely new decal with factory tri-color deco options
- Can be used with 1/32 scale Revell / Monogram trailers (sold separately)