With E-Z Model Railroads, beginning and advanced modelers can learn how to set up and run a railroad using Bachmann's snap-fit E-Z Track system. From choosing a layout style to wiring and track planning techniques, readers are taken through virtually every step of the design and construction process.
- How to build fantastic layouts with Bachmann's HO Scale E-Z Track System.
- For beginning and advanced modelers.
- Author: Chris Lane, with H. Lee Riley.
- 8.5 x 11 Softcover.
- 124 pages.
- Numerous color photographs.
- 6 in-depth layout plans and an additional 20 plans.
- With a detailed list of materials needed.
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.