The modern 100 ton, high-cube, 60’ boxcar has become ubiquitous in the modern rail scene. These cars are designed to carry a myriad of loads, from auto parts to forest products. These boxcars are a fixture to any modern freight train. The RTR model depicts accurately a Gunderson built boxcar. Many paint schemes from the extremely similar Trenton/Greenbrier built cars are also offered as close “stand-in” type models.
- Separately applied wire grab irons and etched end platforms
- Body-mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Weighted for optimum performance
- 36” metal wheels with RP25 contours
- Minimum radius: 18”