GensAce Imars Channel D300 G-Tech AC/DC Balance Charger, capable of 16 amp charge rates, AC 300 Watts, DC 700 Watts. G-Tech enables plug and play enhancing the user experience with great convenience.
The Imars D300 Charger is a versatile and intelligent charger that supports both charging and discharging. As a member of G-Tech Eco, Imars D300 Charger is designed specifically for the G-Tech smart battery, but is also compatible with non-smart batteries.
When a G-Tech smart battery is connected to the Imars D300 charger, the charger will automatically identify the battery type, voltage through the smart balance connector, and charging current recommended by the battery manufacturer. For non-smart batteries, it is necessary to manually select the battery type and the required working mode to get started.
The Imars D300 Charger offers a range of features, including dual channel AC/DC smart balance charging, a small and lightweight portable design, a wide-view IPS display, and high power charging.
The charger has seven operating modes: charge, discharge, balance, storage, ExtDischarge, SyncCharging, and digital power supply. It offers simple to use and operation.
- Dual Channel AC/DC Smart Balance Charger.
- Small & Lightweight Portable Design with wide-view IPS Display.
- High power charging, capable of Max 16 amp charge rates for one channel, worldwide 100V-240V voltage versatility, AC 300 Watts, DC 700 Watts.
- External discharge feature available.
- Synchronous output, 2-in-1 Fast-charging.
- Built-in DC power source for different devices.
- Controlled heat dissipation system.
- Advanced safety features, UL94-V0 Flame Retardant Grade.
- Protection of Short circuit / Over current / Overcharge / Over voltage.
- Support Gens Ace G-tech smart charging.
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V; DC 7-30V
- output Voltage: DC 1~30V
- Max. Input Current: DC 34A
- Max. Discharging Power: 15W*2
- Maximum Charging Power: AC 300W; DC 350W*2
- Charge Current: 0.1-16A*2
- Discharge Current: 0.1~3A*2
- Balance Current: 1.2A/Cell max*2
- Cell Balancing: 1~6S
- USB Output: 5V / 2.4A
- Display Type: 2.4 inch IPS LCD Display
- Supported Battery Chemistry: LiPo / LiHV / LiFe 1~6S; NiMH 1~16S
- Dimensions: 145x76x62 mm
- Product Net Weight: 530g
- Accessories Included: AC Input Cable / XT60-T adapter / XT60-EC5 adapter / XT60-EC3 adapter
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.