Highly detailed replica, using die cast and plastic as appropriate to create a model worthy of your layout. On some models, moving parts can be positioned so you can display the truck in realistic work situations. Introduced in 2002 to replace the 4000-series trucks of the 1990s, the medium-duty 4300 was built in three variations and became a very popular chassis for a variety of commercial applications. Today, they're still in production as the International Durastar.
- Licensed replica of popular International trucks
- Must-have for HO model railroads
- Perfect size for collectors
- Positionable parts on many models
- Fully assembled & painted
- Die-cast metal and plastic parts