Chizu Express HOT7000 series "Super Hakuto", a pendulum limited express railcar that connects Kansai and Sanin, is a JR direct express train of the third sector, Chizu Express, which opened in December 1994, and is a JR Shikoku train. It is a diesel railcar with a controlled natural pendulum type stainless steel body based on the 2000 series. It operates at a maximum operating speed of 130km / h and connects Kyoto to Tottori / Kurayoshi in about 3 hours and 30 minutes. The model name HOT is derived from the acronyms for Hyogo, Okayama, and Tottori, as well as the "warmth (HOT)" of people in hot springs and the Sanin region.
The side windows that reflect like a mirror like the actual car are realistically reproduced by half mirror processing. We will commercialize it as a 6-car train that incorporates additional cars that can be seen when there are many customers.
- After the renewal of the room, the head / tail light LED was changed. ・ The current appearance of the side display full color LED is a prototype.
- Bold streamlined forehead
- Bumper shape and low center of gravity design realistically express a style full of speed
- Reproduce the image of a characteristic half mirror whose side windows reflect like a mirror like the actual car
- Equipped with KATO's original body pendulum mechanism that reproduces the inward inclination of the body when passing a curve similar to the actual vehicle
- Reproduce the snowplow of the leading dolly
- The intermediate connection part uses a body mount close-coupled coupler without hooks.
- Stable running is achieved by adopting a power unit with a flywheel.
- Head / tail lights are lit on the first car
- Accessories Destination display sticker
- Compatible with interior lighting kit Kato 11-211 and Kato 11-212