Minecraft battles don’t come more epic than when they take place in LEGO Minecraft The End Arena (21242). Players aged 8 and up will need all their Minecraft skills to survive the action in this fun, hands-on set.
Player-vs-player battle adventures. Minecraft players bring an End warrior and a dragon archer together for battle in the legendary End Arena. The combatants are equipped with armor and weapons, but there are other hazards to overcome if they wish to survive. A push of a launchersends lava blocks shooting from the mouth of the Ender Dragon statue that towers over the arena, and a movable floor slides apart to reveal a pool of lava beneath the competitors’ feet. Additional play possibilities are inspired by 2 popular Minecraft mobs – an enderman and a shulker – and familiar accessories from the game, including a golden carrot and a potion. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
- Iconic location – LEGO Minecraft The End Arena (21242) is an all-action setting for player-vs-player Minecraft combat
- Classic characters – The set includes Minecraft figures: an End warrior, dragon archer, enderman and a shulker
- LEGO Minecraft action – Players battle it out in the arena while launching lava from above and uncovering pools of lava beneath the combatants
- Minecraft gift – This hands-on playset for Minecraft players is a birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 8 and up
- Expandable fun – LEGO Minecraft The End Arena measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep and easily combines with other sets in the range
- Interactive digital building – The LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build
- Minecraft made real – LEGO Minecraft sets give kids a different way to enjoy the popular game, with mobs, scenes and features brought to life with the hands-on creativity of LEGO bricks
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards