The Top Flite balancer is an innovative way to balance your aircraft or boat propellers, spinner backplates, car wheels and tires, as well as many other items in the hobby industry. The key to anything in the hobby world to run properly is that everything is in balance to ensure smooth flying or driving. This is the perfect tool for any hobby lover who always wants to ensure everything is running top notch...with Top Flite! Top Flite 5700 Power Point Prop Balancer.
- Precision ground balancing shaft, held between two powerful "Ceramic 8" magnets allows shaft to "float" for maximum sensitivity.
- Inexpensive and easy to use...essential for every modeler.
- Reduces prop vibration-reducing engine wear and prevents structural damage
- Can be used anywhere-on the workbench or at the field
- Constructed of long-lasting, high impact plastic and Nickel steel
- Includes instructions explaining how to correct out-of-balance props, and even how to use the balancer to determine wind speed.
- Can also be used to balance boat props, car wheels and tires, ducted fans, spinners, nose weights and more!
- Balances up to 24" propellers and any size wheels and tires.
- Two Ceramic Magnets
- Two Molded Plastic Side Plates
- Two Metal Rods for Base Support
- One Balancing Shaft (TOPQ5701)
- Two Plastic Propeller Locking Cones (TOPQ5702)
- Two Lexan Magnet Covers
- Two Thumb Screws.