The Pro-Line 1967 Ford F-100 Race Truck Pre-Cut Body allows you to convert your Short Course truck into a fully licensed 1967 Ford F-100 Race Truck! This clear body is pre-cut for easy installation and can be fully customized with whatever paint job you desire. The 1967 Ford body features the iconic flat front F-100 grill and wide fender flares to represent the aggressive fiberglass bulges found on full-size race trucks.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Scale Looks
- Made from Crystal Clear Pre-Cut Polycarbonate
- Customize the Look of Your Truck with Your Own Paint Job!
- Detailed Decals Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Slash® 2wd (with Extended Body Mount kit PRO6070-00 sold separately)
- Slash® 4×4 (with Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6087-00 sold separately)
- Pro-Line PRO-Fusion SC 4×4 (with Extended Body Mount kit PRO6070-00 sold separately)
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.