40' Box Car - B&O #466063 - SENTINEL - HO Scale. Box Cars are the workhorse of any railroad, as they are used to economically move merchandise across the country. Our 40 foot Box Cars come in a variety of road names, with prototypical paint schemes. Bachmann Silver Series rolling stock features: Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics, Sliding Doors, Blackened machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours, Magnetically operated body mounted E-Mate couplers, Blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings, Celcon trucks, and added weight for optimum tracking.
- Silver Series Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with sliding doors, and Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours
- Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate Mark II Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings
- Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance
- HO Scale 1:87
Warning: This product can expose you to substances known to the State of California to cause harm. Click here for more details.